I feel good about our daughter being a resident at Bromley Hall. Thank you for your hospitality and kindness!
Bromley Hall is one of the most popular places to live on campus housing freshmen through seniors. Bromley Hall does fill up quickly so reserve your space today.
Here are the top ten reasons students and parents get the most value for their money at Bromley Hall:
- Great location near the heart of the U of I campus - Member of University Private Certified Housing
- All-inclusive, air-conditioned student rooms and a choice of two popular meal plans
- Recent $7 million renovations to all suites and bathrooms
- Wide selection of room types, including some of the largest on campus
- Regular housekeeping, internet connectivity (plus wifi), and basic cable television service at no additional cost
- Many social, athletic and educational programming opportunities to participate in
- Comfortable television and study lounges on the resident floors
- Large indoor heated swimming pool, sun deck, and private fitness area
- Two on-site laundry rooms with electronic rechargeable laundry cards
- 24/7 reception desk and relaxing lobby with fireplace, baby grand piano, ping pong, and pool table
Your living environment at Bromley Hall has been designed to be comfortable, convenient, and fun so that you can easily balance the academic and social sides of your college experience.
Bromley residents are a mixture of freshmen and upperclassmen that are carefully assigned to maximize peer interaction. We offer a wide array of activities and programming (educational, philanthropic, and social) that each resident can take part in. Some of the activities and programs our residents have participated in recently include: intramural sports, fundraising for local charities, study programs, ski trips, ping pong tournaments, paintball wars and much more.
Bromley Hall also offers a proctored quiet study session in the dining hall five nights a week, and printing in the computer lab is free - just bring your own paper.
Residents can take a study break in our spacious lobby that includes free pool tables, ping pong, a baby grand piano, fireplace, and large screen TV. We've also got our very own Beach Club with heated indoor swimming. And for serious exercise, our exclusive resident Fitness Zone facility features cardiovascular and strength-training equipment.